didn't knock at my door.
He pounded and slammed,
left mud and snow on my floor.
He was bitter and cold
dressed all in white,
icy blue eyes
and breath with a bite.
I asked him how long
he planned to stay?
Not longer, I pray!
"I love freezing rain,
sleet and snow.
I spread ice
wherever I go!"
I grabbed my mittens
got ready to play
If you can't beat him, join him
and have a SNOW DAY!
By: Dawn Gibson
- Blizzard blocks Giants from Minnesota (nypost.com)
- Old Man Winter (subheart.wordpress.com)
- Get Ready for Old Man Winter (lewrockwell.com)
- Seven Effective Products To Keep Old Man Winter's Wrath Away From Your Skin -- Help Your Skin Say Ahhh Instead Of Brrr! (prweb.com)
- Old Man Winter is early (fillingspaces.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Art Of Snow Sculpture (noupe.com)
- Influenza: Eric & Magill "Old Man Winter" (culturebully.com)
- Bracing for Old Man Winter (homeloans.org)
- Twin Cities: First Snowfall 2010 (biodork.wordpress.com)
- Flurries possible by Friday in Metro Vancouver (globaltvbc.com)