Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Flash Freeze

Hat & Mittens

Today's high is supposed to be 22 degrees. Last night the wind chill temp. was at 0 to -8. That is a bit nippy. Unless one is used to living in Siberia...than maybe not so much. Still. Cold.

1. The snow looks pretty on the ground.

2. Snow doesn't feel so pretty when it gets in one's boots.

3. The wind is blowing.

4. Blowing hard.

5. There is no chance of having a hairstyle in this wind.

6. If I go anywhere I usually look like cousin It, by the time I get to where I'm going.

7. Cousin It was not known for his beauty.

8. I need to dig out my scarf collection.

9. Maybe I can start a new trend.

10. Wearing all the scarves I own AT ONCE.

11. I'm all about being toasty.

12. Maybe a little weird, but a warm weird.

13. I hear that this winter is to have extremely low temps.

14. So much to look forward too!

15. I actually like winter.

16. When I don't have to be outside.

17. It's all in one's perspective.

18. Right?

19. Time for some hot coffee.

20. How come in the movies ,or on commercials, the girls always look so cute in their hats, scarves and mittens?

22. They never look windblown or disheveled.

23. Or have a red nose, or chapped hands.

24. So not fair.

25. Now where did I stash my scarves?

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I've even been wearing scarves in the house. And not the cute outfit type scarves, either. I'm talking the big thick OUTSIDE wearing scarves. Brrrrr. I am not loving the cold weather AT ALL. ;-)

    ReplyDelete