1. It must really be cold outside because I felt the chill as soon as I got out from under the covers this morning.I thought about not getting up...but, I'm needed so I threw back the covers and braved the day. Brrrr....
2. My feet are cold.
3. I suppose I should put on my fuzzy slippers.
4. I'm made hashbrown casserole this morning for breakfast.
5. It's now baking in the oven.
6. It smells really good..even though I had to cut onions and they made me cry. I look like I've been on a drinking binge.
7. The baking casserole is making me hungry.
8. The coffee is also smelling good this morning.
9. I'm still tired even though I just got up at 8.
10. Normally, I get up earlier...but, not today.
11. Snowy, wet weather makes a lot of mud. I said a lot. Did you hear me?
12. Mud that has found its way into my laundry room. A LOT of mud. Did you hear me again?
13. I guess they (whoever they are) call it a mudroom/laundry room for a reason.
14. I don't like a dirty, cruddy floor.
15. Especially on my bare feet. My cold bare feet.
16. How come it is most people wake up with their hair sticking up all over?
17. I hate people that wake up with good hair. It's a disgusting display of perfect.
18. I wish I was that disgusting person. Just sayin'.
19. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
20. That is hysterical. Really.
21. Sometimes I scare myself in the morning.
22. Not intentionally. It just happens.
23. I've got 20 minutes until "brunch" is done.
24. I should make good use of my time, and go get dressed.
25. That would be lazy of me to wear my pajamas all day um....yes, it would.
- Make An Upcycled Casserole Cozy For Holiday Meals To Go (thekitchn.com)
- Chocoholics Anonymous, Here I Come! (poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com)
- Primal Breakfast Casserole (marksdailyapple.com)
- I Can Has Casserole? (chefhermansfood.com)
- This Year I Am Thankful For...Breakfast With My Family (And For Bacon!)! (chicagonow.com)