I love wind chimes. I like to hang them on the deck, of course we live in a wind tunnel...so my poor wind chimes take a beating.
Summertime is much more laid back...peace and serenity is sitting on the front porch on a quiet summer evening.
My husband put our new flag up yesterday... Looking at the crisp red,white, and blue flapping in the breeze made me so happy.
This is where you will find me in the evenings. My favorite spot. I thought the red pillow just made the sitting area "pop".
Yesterday, my son pulled out a birthday present from a couple of years ago. Now we have a big yard (since we moved) and he practiced shooting off his rocket last night.
"America, America, God shed His grace on thee."
I got these windsocks on sale at Wmart. I thought they looked festive, but they also remind me of the beach. Perfect for summer.
What makes your house feel like home? Do you have a favorite spot?
- Light Up Your Life: Outdoor Lighting Essentials For Summer (casasugar.com)
- Easy Summertime Music Fun With Your Child (musicsparks.wordpress.com)
- Brighten Up Your Life with Decorative Lighting from StylishHomeDecorating.com (prweb.com)
- Memorial Day (thefilmexperience.net)
- Memorial Day (momfog.com)
- A new beginning.. "let's sparkle!" (witchy1smusings.com)