For living in the country.
For seeing nature, up close and personal.
Space to breathe.
Even the weeds are beautiful.
Notice our neighbor across the road has not planted his corn or soybeans yet. Ohio is waterlogged from all the Spring rain, and planting is way behind. I pray that the farmers are able to plant SOON.
A neighbor who "escaped" into our side yard.
Other neighbors looking at the escapee. Is the grass REALLY greener on the other side of the fence?
- Rain makes Columbus code officers give leeway to homeowners whose lawns aren't up to code (dispatch.com)
- It ain't a yard, it's weeds. (ask.metafilter.com)
- You: Corn, wheat prices ride torrent of weather shocks (menafn.com)
- The dandelion war (redletterbelievers.blogspot.com)
- Got Weeds? (moneysupermarket.com)