Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Take Me Home, Tuesday

I am starting a new Tuesday series, called Take Me Home. I don't know about you, but I love to look at other people's homes. Country. City. Small cottage. Big farmhouse. An apartment. Lots of noise or the quiet of a still evening. It's all good...and it's all home.

I'm going to be doing a picture series on my home, here in the rural Mid-west, for the first few Tuesdays. Hopefully, over the next few months, I will be able to show you some of my favorite blogs that deal with home. So, pull up a comfy chair, get your favorite drink (iced tea, anyone?) and enjoy.

Because...it's always good to come home.



Hey, is that you I see at the end of my road? Stop in and visit.



This birdie was singing his little heart out for me.



I love our neighbor's red barns, and wide open field. This is such a picturesque view for me.



Another neighbor...you are seeing my neighborhood through my eyes.



This is what I see every time I get the mail. Yesterday, this little guy was waiting on the fence for me.



I have a thing for barn pictures, can you tell?



Yes, I was in the van. No, I had stopped. Um....I was not driving and snapping pictures. I wouldn't do that. No, I would not. Really.



This is the view from my kitchen window. These are my neighbor's llamas. I love them. I have an addiction to llamas now. I've become a llama mama. Is there a llama recovery group?



The storm was rolling in last night.



This is the view of the side yard from the front porch. The sky was darkening...the storm was coming.



The front porch. One of my favorite spots.

Glad you dropped by...

3 comments: