The sun shines in the front kitchen windows.
I feel it warm on my back as I sit at the counter.
Early morning. A new day. A new week.
Ripe with promise. Possibilities.
Praising the Lord. In all things.
* A better nights sleep
* Bright morning sunshine
* Dog's tail wagging so hard, his whole body sways back and forth
* Cat follows me out to the kitchen
* Mother's Day cards propped on the dining room table
* Sweet words that touch my soul
* Faded, aged kitchen linens that were my grandmother's
* My child writing "promise" on the eucharisteo board
* Expecting a book in the mail
* A phone call with an old friend
* A sister who drives my mom into the city
* For gifted doctors
* For strength in the midst of uncertainty
* For God's reassurance that He is always here with us
* Enjoying this Monday, because I am able...because I can
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4 NIV
Won't you join us, and list your gifts?
- Deep Cleaning Inside Your Home (reallivingmorganrealtygroup.wordpress.com)
- View from our Window (fordrinksandtips.com)
- seven ways to Praise (sweettecdg2002.wordpress.com)
- CLICK A BLESSING TODAY - Count your blessings (ptl2010.wordpress.com)
- What Does the Bible Say About Motherhood, Mother's Day (lnger.wordpress.com)
- Happy Mother's Day (2011) (mxdthingz.com)
- A Day of Remembrance (chicagonow.com)
- Sing to the Lord (sweeterthanhoneycomb.wordpress.com)