Our love intertwined in the moments of the every day......
"Are you coming to sit with me?"
I will in just a minute.
"Do you want to play Boggle?"
Okay...but, you almost always win.
"No, I don't."
Yes, you do.
"Okay, so I do."
"Thank you for making lunch."
"Do you want to ride into town with me? I need to get something at Lowe's."
Sure, can we get a coffee while we're out?
"I drink coffee. You drink creamer and mocha with a splash of coffee for flavor."
I like mocha.
HE JUST WANTS TO BE WITH ME....ME.
OUT OF ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD, HE WANTS TO HANG WITH ME.
How cool is that?
Walk With Him Wednesdays---Click On The Picture On My Sidebar
- 12 Unique Coffee and Tea Mugs (toxel.com)
- 15 Creative Coffee and Tea Mugs (boredpanda.com)
- Reusable Coffee Mugs (naturemoms.com)
- Artistic Coffee Cups - The Thinker Coffee Mug is a Work of Art for Your Kitchen Cupboard (trendhunter.com)
- How Many Calories Are In That Coffee? (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- I'll take a Double Mocha Iced Trenta ... to go, of course (psychologytoday.com)
- Happy Marriage Traits: What Your Relationship Needs To Survive (huffingtonpost.com)
- Marriage has little to do with romantic love (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Lovonomics (aphilosopher.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Marriage Work: Treat It As a Business (healthland.time.com)
- How Can Economics Improve a Marriage? Ask the Authors of Spousonomics (freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com)