Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting The Treatment



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Udders of a cow grazing. Pictured in Tanzania[/caption]


This morning I stood in front of the bathroom mirror. As I was washing my hands I was looking around the sink. My eyes lingered on the Chicken Poop Lip Balm (and don't freak out, there isn't any REAL poop in it) from Tractor Supply Center. Then I noticed my Udderly Soft (can be used on all sorts of farm animals) hand lotion that I picked up at WalMart. Seriously, if I keep going like this, my bathroom sink will look like a table at the vet's office.

But, on the upside...I'll have really soft lips and hands.

Sigh.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I so enjoy reading your thoughts each day that you post! Keep up the great work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, you humans don't have to worry about using things made from us. Think about some of what we give you. Alligator shoes (I've wondered how they fit both species.) You even play a sport with a pig-skin. And on, and on, ....
    Sandy
    www.sandysays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete