[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by David Hepworth via Flickr"][/caption]
Yes. This winter seems unending. It has been cold and chaotic since the first snow fell on December 1.
And yet...as I stand at my kitchen window, I am amazed at the beauty of it all.
I quietly sigh. I stare upward.
Snow blowing every which way. A blur of flakes.
Each one different. Unusual.
The scene before me resembles a snow globe that has been shook hard.
A flake frenzy.
Dogs with snowy fur.
Gray sky filled with flakes.
The roar of wind.
I feel the need to snap a picture. To remember.
To pull out on the hot, sticky days of late July.
A cool memory to ease the pain of the heat.
Lord, I am thankful for this day you have given me.
And for the eyes wide open...to see your gift to me.
- Create a Homemade Snow Globe (education.com)
- A few snow flakes early Saturday in Fresno? (fresnobeehive.com)
- Review: The Snow Globe (bookingmama.blogspot.com)
- 2 years ago: A prayer for snow (thepracticingcatholic.wordpress.com)
- Snow on the way, at least for the peaks (sfgate.com)
- Snow (fushiacat.wordpress.com)
- Cleveland flakes out as ice covers Erie (dispatch.com)
- Forecast for snowfall in Seattle went cold (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Snow! Snow! Snow! (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)