I am now in my fifth day of sickness. I do not like being sick. Just puttin' that out there. Even laying on the couch in the throes of death, gets old.
I feel and look rough. To say the least.....and at this point I don't even care. I just want to feel better!
I took a hot shower this morning, thinking that might help me feel better. The thought crossed my mind that I could just stay in the shower until I turned into a shriveled up prune. Or passed out. Whichever came first. My family would eventually find me.
After pulling on some yoga pants and a sweatshirt I trudged out to the kitchen. The house had not yet fallen apart (since I've pretty much been out of commission since last Thursday). I put dishes in the dishwasher and vacuumed some of the rugs that were covered in Lonnie fur. It was not very strenuous work as I have a vacuum that pretty much steers itself.
That was it for me today. I need to do laundry, maybe I will try that tomorrow. I'll have to do it tomorrow...either that or just be naked. Since I'm not a nudist, I suppose laundry it will be. Hopefully, I will wake up tomorrow morning with a renewed vigor. Full of life. Feeling healthy!!! (and not like death warmed over)
Thank you, my readers, for being patient with me (and my blogging) while I've been sick.
- The World Doesn't Stop, But Sometimes I Do (pioneersblog.wordpress.com)
- Keep Your Germs to Yourself and Sweat It Out at Home (fitsugar.com)
- How to call in sick without jeopardizing your job (cnn.com)
- Being Sick Stinks (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- The Power of a Hot Shower (fitsugar.com)
- Staying Warm (bcmom.livejournal.com)