1. Warm candle light spilling from the windows on a dark, chilly night.
2. Opening the mailbox to find a letter addressed to you.
3. Breathtaking sunsets where all the colors melt into each other.
4. Small churches with stained glass windows and steeples.
5. Lantern style street lights.
6. The very first snow of the year
7. Hot chocolate with gooey marshmallows.
8. Flavored coffee in a favorite mug.
9. The smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree.
10. Thanksgiving with family and friends around the table.
11. Having plenty to be thankful for.
12. The laughter of small children.
13. The silence on Christmas Eve.
14. The clank of wind chimes.
15. Driving down a country road.
16. Finding a great coffee shop in town.
17. The smell of apples and cinnamon.
18. A day off
19. Snuggling on the couch with a the TV remote and a bowl of popcorn.
20. Having friends over.
21. Laughing at something stupid.
22. Music that touches the soul.
23. A much loved and well worn bathrobe.
24. A loyal pet.
26.The beauty of nature
27. Holding hands
29. Memories of happy times
30. Knowing that you are unique, no one can ever take your place.
God blesses us every day with the simple things.
- Decorating Your Home For Christmas (rock-kool-dadie.blogspot.com)
- Christmas Garlands -Selecting The Best Christmas Decors (rock-kool-dadie.blogspot.com)
- The View From Your Window Contest: Winner #12 (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
- Fall in North America: autumn colour in New England and beyond (telegraph.co.uk)
- Build beautiful Christmas gifts with stuff from the dollar store (walletpop.com)
- Top 10 Holiday Candle Scents for 2010 (apartmenttherapy.com)
- The View From Your Window Contest: Winner #17 (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)