Do you ever go through periods where you just feel overwhelmed? Blah? Can't seem to "get it together"? Concentration is elusive? Well, I'm having one of those days. It actually started last night. I feel sort of helpless in the midst of this. I don't like this feeling.
1. The list in my head keeps growing.
2. Things I need to do.
3. Things I want to do.
4. And yet, I don't want to think about my list.
5. I need to do more laundry.
6. I should do my daily house cleaning.
7. I just want to watch TV.
8. Normally, I don't even like to watch a lot of TV.
9. What is the matter with me today?
10. My brain hurts.
11. I feel like I should be doing something.
12. Something impressive.
13. Something original.
14. Something meaningful.
15. And yet...here I sit.
16. No energy.
17. A headache.
18. Desire with no drive.
19. I don't like this feeling.
20. Not one bit.
- More Wet Weather on the Way (laist.com)
- The harvest continues (wcs4.blogspot.com)
- Sleepy (ken-jennings.com)
- A Crazy Mom's Cleaning Schedule (momblognetwork.com)
- Nine Quick Tips to Get Yourself in a Blogging Mood (hollabackhealth.com)
- Just Keep Swimming (fromthetrenchesofmotherhood.com)
- bit of a confession.. (anya1976.livejournal.com)
- 15 delicious writing prompts (holykaw.alltop.com)