Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thank you, thank you very much!

Hey people! Look what I won today. I actually won something. It is a miracle. Let us all have a moment of silence......

Lisa, my blogging friend extraordinaire, gave me the award...because she is extremely cool like that. You need to check her out at Gathering  The Nuts.

blog award
Rules for winning this award


  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

  • Share 7 things about yourself. 

  • Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous. 


Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

7  Interesting Things About Me You Might Not Have Known:

1. I have actually gotten out of bed after getting all warm and snuggled in, just to go check that I've turned everything off in the kitchen. Even though I know I did. I think I am a little bit OCD, but I better go and check.

2. Sheep and goats kind of scare me. It freaks me out that their eyes are so far apart. They make me a little nervous. They look shifty to me.

3. I dental floss every night. (smug smile)

4. In the winter months, I get feet that resemble elephant hide. They are not pretty, nor are they soft. I kinda envy the girls with pretty feet. Is that wrong of me? Maybe this is why I have such a sock addiction?

5. I want to write a book some day. You can say you knew me when.... and I will gladly autograph a book for you.

6. I've never liked to chew gum. I can't stand when people chew gum sounding like a cow that just pulled it's foot out of the mud. It takes great self control on my part not to yell, "Hey you! Yeah, you. For the love of pete! Swallow the gum already."

7. I have a fantasy that one day I will wake up and be a beautiful, slender, wrinkle free, energetic wife and mother.  Then I get up and look in the mirror.

I'm starting out with ten of my favorite bloggers. They are awesome. Informative. Funny. Inspirational.

1. Kim Pugliano

2. Tom Baker

3. Kelly Hay

4. Bonnie Gray

5. Sandy Morris

6. Zach

7. Missy Olivo

8. Kittie

9. Eddie Brock

10. Ree Drummond

6 comments:

  1. What a neat little award! Congratulations on being so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! And by the way I read your blog story--very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, you are so awesome! :) Thank you so much for the honor. You blessed me more than you know. I've got your #5 checked off! Love you, Gibson Girl! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn! I checked out the other blogs on your list and they are so fabulous! Mine looks rather plain and simple in comparison so I'm gonna have to step up my game :-) Thanks so much for including me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dawn! I appreciate that in your mind that I rate this honor. I will make a post soon about getting this award and spend some time picking my 15. Right now my schedule is full for a while. I think I might ask my readers who they think should get the award. Sometimes I can be biased.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, I LOVE your blog and your honesty. I've been away for a while, but getting back and finding myself on your list is so super awesome I'm grinning from ear to ear! You are an incredible human being. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete