Did you watch the drama unfold in Chile, yesterday?
1. It's nice to watch GOOD news on TV, isn't it?
2. I loved watching the men hug their family members.
3. I teared up.
4. It must have been scary being in a hole for 60+ days.
5. One of the men told his family..."There were 34 of us down there, because God was there with us. He never left us."
6. That gives me chills.
7. I'm so glad they all survived.
8. We all NEED the good news.
9. People around the world watched the events unfold.
10. We were all cheering them on.
I wish them all well.
- Last Chilean Miner Rescued [Video] (gawker.com)
- Chilean Miners? Rescue: Inspiring TV (seattlepi.com)
- "Mario Gomez Rescued - CNN Live Stream: Chilean Miners Rescue" and related posts (zennie2005.blogspot.com)
- LIVE: Watch the rescue of the trapped Chilean miners (inquisitr.com)
- The Conversation: Chilean Miners and Your Mind (abcnews.go.com)
- Trapped Chilean miner comes out waving Colo Colo flag (sports.yahoo.com)
- First Chilean Miner Being Rescued; Florencio Avalos Brought to the Surface (sugarslam.com)
- Chilean Miners Rescued, Celebs Tweet Reactions (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Chilean Mine Rescue: At Long Last, a 'Miracle' Comes to Pass (politicsdaily.com)