One should never underestimate a woman with a bad case of arachnophobia.
I got home today and there were at least 50 brown spiders crawling around the door to the laundry room. The door off the deck to my bedroom. Hanging on the window screens, crawling on the siding.... I freaked out. It was like a bad scene from the movie ARACHNOPHOBIA.
1. I decided this weather was making the spiders want to come inside.
2. Uh....I don't think so.
3. After getting a stick and flicking the spiders off from around the door....
4. I ran inside, hoping nothing with eight legs would drop on my head.
5. And give me a heart attack.
6. Right there at the laundry room door.
7. Not the way I plan on going.
8. So, I looked around the laundry room shelves.
9. Ah ha!
10. A can of Raid.
11. If it could work on flies and ants, by georgy it would work on spiders.
12. Poison is poison.
13. And those suckers were GOING DOWN.
14. It sort of scares me, the glee I had at coating the spiders in the spray.
15. And watching them shrivel up.
16. After a valiant attempt at crawling...
17. And trying to get the heck out of dodge.
18. My maniacal laughter ringing in their ears.
19. Do spiders have ears?
20. Just curious.
21. So anyway, I blasted them.
22. Every one I could find.
23. Big, small, brown, black...whatever.
24. I took no prisoners.
25. That's what they get.
Let it be a lesson to all critters...never underestimate a woman with a big can of Raid.