Thursday, January 15, 2009

Santa Claus Dinged My Car

You just never know who you might run across....At the bank this afternoon there was an older gentleman in the line next to me that was the spittin' image of Santa Claus. I would not kid about such a thing. My theory is that after the whole Christmas rush he takes a couple of months off and heads to warmer climates. He must have picked Tennessee this year. Maybe he will visit the Great Smoky Mountains national park, or go to many of the country shows in Pigeon Forge. Unfortunately for him, Dollywood is closed for the season, or he could have enjoyed the roller coasters and water rides, maybe even got to see Dolly Parton herself!
After our transactions we both walked out to our vehicles. Now, Santa parked right beside me (much too close) and when he went to get in his mini van he whacked my passenger door and mirror with his door. I was not pleased. Santa wouldn't look at me. Maybe he was embarrassed by his little blunder. I guess I'll cut him some slack this time and not stay mad at him, after all he's probably not used to driving anything but a sleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment