Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pray for Israel

YOUR PEOPLE SHALL BE MY PEOPLE
As Christians we should pray for Israel and her people. This video is extremely graphic. I'm adding this to my blog because I think it is important for people to know WHY Israel is fighting back. If even one missile hit the USA we would be at war in a minute...yet Israel was long suffering. Until now. This TERRORISM happens to Israel on a weekly basis. The main stream media does not show this footage on the nightly news....but people need to see this. Pray.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1087887317353&ref=nf


Update: Evidently my link is not working this morning. It has been removed or deleted one. Very frustrating because it was video that needed to be seen. I will try and find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment