Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pictures of Israel

I was upset that the other video of the TRUTH of what is being done to the Israeli people was taken down because it was too graphic. (from my blog a couple of days ago) The truth is the media is NOT showing what is really going on. News programs are questioning whether Israel is doing the right thing....
Look at these pictures I found....look at the faces of these people....look at the picture of the child's shoe, look at the destruction....Is Israel doing the wrong thing? NO!
I am not Jewish, nor am I Israeli. I am a Christian and I live in America, but I stand behind Israel. Israel is being terrorized while the world stands by and watches.

I hope this works--just paste the address. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51684&id=7952831379

No comments:

Post a Comment