Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thermal Fusion

Now, from this title you might think that I'm going to discuss some scientific something or other. The thermal fusion I'm talking about does cause heat, but someone probably won't find it in the latest science journals. I'm talking about Arbonne's popular thermal fusion facial masque. (Sorry, for bursting your bubble...those of you that are science buffs and might have been expecting something a bit more in depth.)

I had the masque on last night. Quite an attractive look for me. Of course the white granular paste on my face pretty much covered everything but my mouth and eyes. Don't allow your mind to dwell on that picture for too terribly long. I left it on for a little while...while it dried I read a book. I have to say that when I rinsed my face my skin was soft and smooth. I had that healthy, rosy glow about me. I love this masque. (as much as I can love an inanimate object:) After my beauty ritual I made my way out to the kitchen. My daughter was sitting at the table. Our conversation went something like this:

"Mom, your face is red." "Yes, I know." "What did you do to yourself?" " I applied a facial masque. The redness will go away in a few minutes. It's normal." "You sure?" "Yes. Positive." "Okayyyy, if you say so." She stares at my face for a little while, giving me the once over, not sure if I'm telling her the truth or not. I went about my business, rosy glow and all, and after a few minutes I felt compelled to go back and show Breanna that my face was back to normal. (as normal as it gets anyway)

The other day I was using the Awakening Scrub while in the bath tub. It is another one of my favorite products from Arbonne. It smooths and moisturizes the skin and smells wonderful. The only drawback is that when rinsing off it leaves some residue in the tub. The next person in the shower has to be careful not to slip and break their neck. I did warn my younger son to be careful. He just shook his head.

The other day I was looking at my husband's hands. They were looking winter worn and dry. I being the loving wife (and Arbonne consultant) told him he needed to go put some of the hand lotion on those hands of his. Hey, what can I say? I'm all about "Arbonnizing" my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment