Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sniffling and Snuffling

We all have colds. The boys have it worse then the rest of us. They have yucky coughs AND stuffed up heads. There is a lot of hacking and gagging going on at our house. We also are going through truckloads of tissue. Listening to someone blow a full nose is gross, but surprisingly enough I've gotten used to it. I can even eat my breakfast while Kendrick blows. I suppose that is a mom thing....after awhile nothing phases me. We gave the boys medicine last night to help with the symptoms--so they could breathe last night. (Well, maybe I should rephrase that and say breathe BETTER....after all they CAN breathe, abeit more loudly then usual.) Also Scott and I have informed them that they need lots of rest. Yesterday we had our dentist appts. and I visited/delivered Arbonne samples. I also made several phone calls. I don't have to be out as much today. I think it will be a school/laundry/clean house/take care of the sick kind of day. I don't have to get dressed up. This means I get to wear my cool, new PJ bottoms. They are pink, red, and white polka dotted lounge pants. (Think 1970's wild prints.) Hey, at least if I'm doing loads of laundry I can be comfortable if not fashionable. Excuse me please, I think I need a tissue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment