Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm baaaccckkkk......

Wow. I haven't blogged in a while. Today's blog is dedicated to Jessica Brock who asked when I was going to blog again? She wanted to know what was going on with me----what makes that so funny is that I spent the past week and a half at HER house. She KNEW what was going on, but she just missed my blog. haha.

I spent the past week and a half visiting family members in the Lone Star State. The family had a lot of fun spending time together. Even though there were a lot of us packed into one house we didn't kill each other AND we managed to have a great time too! Thanks goes out to Jessica and her family for putting up with the Gibson crew. East Texas saw severe rain, heat, sunny days, cool gray days, and even some snow/sleet. All this weather in just one week. Reminds me of East Tennessee!!! It's like the weather can't decide what it wants to do. (on a side note---my mom sent me an article about the 20.3 inches of snow that Columbus, Ohio received. Columbus is about an hour southeast of where we will be moving. Hmmm....I guess we can be expecting some snow next year?)

I spent some of my time doing Arbonne presentations while in Texas. I had a good time. It was both productive and fun. The piece de resistance' (did I spell that correctly? Is that a french expression?) was Arbonne's Mercedes Test Drive weekend. When I obtain the Regional VP title I get a white Mercedes. That is a pretty good deal, huh? Anyway, Jessica, Brittany and I went for a little spin in a sporty convertible Mercedes. That was fun, though I must admit at first I was nervous about driving a car that wasn't mine in an area that I was unfamiliar with. It was worth it though....we had a blast. Scott also took pictures of me sitting in a bunch of different Mercedes. Sporty Dawn. Sleek Dawn. Family Sedan Dawn. Tough SUV Dawn. I'm including a few pic's for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment