Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Give Me A Break

Don't you hate it when twig people (movie stars, models) say something like, " oh yeah. I used to be fat when I was growing up." Puh-leeze they used to weigh 100 lbs instead of 95! Arrggghh! I was flipping channels the other day and a former model was on talking about how she gained weight since she quit modeling. She looked normal if you ask me (and I realize you didn't but that doesn't stop me:). What is the deal with that? Don't you just wanna smack people like that? Those of us that wish to lose some weight look at these women and think, "Give me a break lady! 115 lbs on a 5'9" frame is not fat! My goodness you look like a stick figure." The whole thing frustrates me to no end and makes me want to give up and go eat a scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment