Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Okay. I Confess...

Alright, I confess...I'm having a stay in my pajamas type of day. I know I need to get dressed eventually but for right now I'm pretty comfortable. I've been REALLY busy the first two days of the work week, and I will be REALLY busy the last two days of the work week so I am taking advantage of the down time and am having a relaxing day today. Wearing my pajamas around the house is part of that:) I was looking at my Classmates.com site and had an enjoyable time catching up with former classmates. It is interesting to read and find out what ones former classmates have been up to over the past 20 plus years. Whew! For me to even say 20 plus years is a little shocking. I graduated from high school in 1986. Good grief, where in the world did the time go? My kids think I'm ancient. I said, "No I'm not! I'm still cool.", to which my son replied, "see, cool isn't even the word anymore! That just proves you are old." I was defeated....and by an almost 13 year old. Boy that stinks. This is the same child that,when at age 6, he saw some of my "old" records thought they were the "most biggest" CD's he'd ever seen! I had to explain that it was a record (not a CD) and that mommy used to listen to these on a record player. It was a humbling experience. I felt like a museum curator.....having to explain about ancient artifacts. Hmmmppffff!!!! Old or not, I loved the 80's. The Class of '86 Rules!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thats not that bad...in a few years I will be having to explain the wonders of CD's to Natalie because everyone will have MP3's. I love the 80's too. Hey just think you graduated High school the same year I was born...lol jk. love ya!!

    ReplyDelete