Saturday, March 22, 2008

Because He Lives

Because He lives I can face tomorrow....because he lives all fear is gone...because I know who holds the future, my life is worth the living just because He lives. Christmas is special because it is Jesus, the Son of God, coming to Earth as a baby. Easter is amazing because it is the death and three days later the resurrection of this same Jesus. He lives. Death could not stop Him, it could not keep Him, and it certainly did not conquer Him. With His death He paid a debt I alone could never repay. He sacrificed himself so that I might live. God's plan for salvation is simple yet is one that many do not understand and because they don't understand it they choose to either ignore it, condemn it, or believe that is a" nice story" for some people but not for them. But the truth is God loves each of us so much that He sent His only begotten Son so that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Because Christ lives we can live too.

Happy Easter to all my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment