Friday, March 28, 2008

Scaring the Postman

My oldest son takes medicine and I had to go get it from the post office this morning (our insurance allows us to get it through the mail). I was looking quite attractive. (giggle,giggle) No makeup at all. Hair pulled up in a clip. Jogging pants and a sweatshirt. To my credit I did wash my face and brush my teeth:) I was looking at myself in the rear view mirror of the car on the way over to the P.O. Don't worry I am a careful driver, I didn't stare at myself for very long.... I just spent a few seconds observing that I look totally different without makeup on or my hair curled. Really, it's amazing. Kind of like those before and after pictures where the one looking at the picture says, "Is that the same woman?" HaHa. Luckily, I'm confident enough in my own skin to be able to laugh at myself. Hey, I still have a nice smile, even without lip gloss on!!

1 comment: