Mom. Mother. Mama
Sweet words to a woman's soul.
1. I love my mom.
5. When my children call me mom I realize...
6. No one else in the world gets that name-
7. From my children.
8. It's special.
9. I admit that sometimes...
10. I wish I could change my name.
11. And run away
12. Far away
13. Because the name Mom holds a lot of responsibility.
14. It's also the name that prefaces a lot of requests.
15. Like, "Mom, can I?"
16. Or, "Mom will you?"
17. Sometimes, "Mom I need..."
18. I threaten to change my name...
19. My kids say they'd find me
20. So, I give in. And stay.
Because all they have to say is, "I love you", and it's all over with.
- Dressing Up Mom (weddingbee.com)
- Kiss and Make Up... with Mom (lifescript.com)
- Old-School Me Circa 1980s-1990s (Cue the Blushing) (crazyadventuresinparenting.com)