1. Wife to Scott, for better or for worse...or even on bad hair days...which, for me, seems to be most days lately.
2. Mom to Bradley, Kendrick, and Breanna...three of the meanest kids you'd ever want to know...haha. Just kidding. They are normal teens. Wait, I think that is an oxymoron. Normal teens? Now THAT is funny.
3. Home Schooler.
4. Home Schooler who wants to pull her hair out.
5. Home Schooler who wants her children to be brilliant and successful.
6. A mouse just ran by me. NO, I'm not kidding.
7. I screamed. Loudly.
8. Where did it come from? And better yet, where is it going? UNDER MY BED. AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Get it, Scott! Get it!!!!!
9. I'm having a heart attack. I do not like living things in my house unless they are human or Joe the cat. Other than that, forget it.
10. Why did I move to the country, and live in a field? With a bunch of varmints?
11. I painted my toenails purple. As a statement. I am a wild woman. It's neon purple too. Cool, huh?
12. I think I just drank a gnat that was in my sweet tea.
13. Oh well, it's protein.
14.This morning is not going well for me so far.
15. I guess it could be worse.
16. We could have a raccoon in our house. That happened to a friend of mine. It wasn't pretty.
17. I'm scared to go in my bedroom now.
18. I'm a wimp.
19. For the love of Pete!!!!
20. I'm already exhausted and it's not even 9:30 in the morning.
21. I need to dust.
22. I hate to dust.
23. Dust always comes back.
24. The mouse just ran by my feet.
25. I screamed.
26. My husband is upset with me for screaming.
27. He thinks I am a ridiculous baby for screaming.
28. Maybe I am
29. I don't care.
30. This is going to be a long day.