Monday, September 6, 2010
Those of you that follow me, know that I've pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve or some other such painful thing that only I could manage to do to my poor back. Whatever.
1. Today I bought some Active-On at Walmart.
2.I was given the instruction to get some from my Mom and Aunt.
3. So I did.
4. 'Cause I listen to my Mom.
5. Most of the time.
6. Even if I am 42.
7. My shoulder feels like it is about to fall off.
8. That would be totally gross...and painful.
9. Having a hurt back/shoulder/left arm does have its perks.
10. It has left me fairly incapacitated and therefore unable to cook, clean, or do laundry.
11. I will pay the price for that later, I am sure.
12. Because I have teenagers and all they think about is food...they had the gall to ask what was for dinner?
13. I pointed at my left arm that I dragged on the floor behind me.
14. I told them I could not cook with only my right hand.
15. It is impossible.
16. And might cause possible fire damage in the kitchen.
17. Or break a few of the rules of the health code.
18. Not that I don't do those sort of things on a normal day.
19. Did I just say, normal?
20. What is that?
21. My sons are currently watching a movie in the living room.
22. They are quiet and fairly contained.
23. So, I'm thinkin' peace for about 2 hours, give or take.
24. This leaves me time to drink my green tea and watch NCIS reruns.
25. After all I have my priorities.
26. One of them being Mark Harmon.
27. My husband is working on a project in his office.
28. I hear the drill and some banging.
29. He is cutting into my being able to hear "Jethro". Puh-leeze.
30. It's quiet now. I need to go investigate.