People, people, people. What am I going to do with you? My blog title is about coffee. Get your minds out of the gutter.
1. I didn't even drink coffee until I was 37 years old.
2. I am a slow starter, I suppose.
3. I went on coffee dates with my hubby.
4. He drinks his straight up black.
5. I can't choke that down.
6. I drink mine straight up with flavored creamer.
7. I'm hard core that way.
8. Yesterday we were at Walmart.
9. See what I mean? We are always at Walmart.
10. We should be part owners of the place.
11. Anyway, my husband and I stood at the coffee creamers and tried to decide on a flavor.
12. I told him I wanted something that said, "Fall".
13. He tolerates me and my whims.
14. I love him.
15. And I think I will love the Cinnamon Vanilla flavor we picked out.
16. I'm drinking a mug while I blog this morning.
17. Good stuff.
18. I think I will also get a pumpkin spice.
19. This is so much better than plain 'ol black coffee.
20. I am not a coffee wimp.
I PREFER TO THINK OF MYSELF AS A COFFEE CREAMER CONNOISSEUR.
- Starbucks brings vanilla, mocha, caramel and cinnamon to its instant coffee (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Starbucks Adds Four New Via Flavors (shoppingblog.com)
- Creamy Coffee Brews (notecook.com)
- Overstock: Coffee Makers (lisacooking.com)
- Spill No More: The Spink Coffee Cup Holder (geekologie.com)