Friday, February 6, 2009

Pinching Pennies

I came across a WONDERFUL site online. If you are looking for ways to save a buck at the grocery store then you should really look at couponmom.com
This site shows you how to cut your grocery bill in half! It not only gives you online coupons, it also allows you to sign up for YOUR state's circular coupons online. You can type in the sort of things you buy most often and they match your grocery list with the coupons. This way you don't have to search and search for the coupons you need. Couponmom.com does it for you!
This site also enlightened me on how to locate the "strategic shoppers price". It is truly amazing how prices (on the very same products) change back and forth from week to week! The thing is to buy products when they are rotating into their lower prices. Coupon mom also gives you a free e-book to read. I found it helpful and enlightening. I've never been a lover of the whole grocery shopping maze. I'm more of a get in and get out kind of a girl! I realize now that times are tight, I need to make sure to get the best deal on things. So, I've decided to personally challenge myself.
I will see how much I can get at the grocery store and at the same time cut my bill. I think I'm on to something...

No comments:

Post a Comment