Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Day

Today, I’m…..

FOR TODAY–February 3, 2009
Outside my window….. there is snow on the ground and it is cold! The weather guy is calling for 2 more inches by tomorrow.
I am thinking… that I got to check a few things off my to do list today.
I am thankful for… everything that I have. I have been, and continue to be, so blessed.
From the learning rooms…watching my son finish his math lesson for the day.
From the kitchen…good smells. I made homemade mac and cheese tonight. Yummy comfort food.
I am wearing… thick socks, jeans, a T-shirt, and a fleece pullover. Pretty comfy actually.
I am creating…a profile on LinkedIn.
I am going…to give myself a facial tonight and then take a nice hot shower.
I am reading…one of the books from Gail Fraser's Lumby series.
I am hoping…that we will be able to sell our house in Tennessee, quickly!
I am hearing….Bill O'Reilly talking on TV.
Around the house…stacks, and stacks of boxes.
One of my favorite things… warm chocolate chip cookies and a glass of cold milk.
A few plans for the rest of the week: packing!

From the Simple Woman’s Daybook—–

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment