I watch Glenn Beck on FOX news at 5pm (EST) Today he discussed "The Nine Principles". If you agree with all (or most) of these principles then send him your picture. (read the bottom of this note) He is going to have some special presentation at the end of the month. I totally agree with these 9 things. I think they make a lot of sense.
I'm tired of hearing these basic principles be twisted every day by the left leaning main stream media and our own government administration.
Are there other conservatives out there? Anyone else scared by the turn that things have taken? (In a mere couple of weeks we now are giving money for international abortion, we have all kinds of crooked/shady people being sworn in, we have people in high places that don't feel they have to pay their taxes like the rest of us, we have a president who is upset with conservative talk radio and people in congress that would delight in reenacting the Fairness Doctrine--which by the way is NOT fair, we have someone that President Obama wants for Attorney General that believes in the UN's Rights of the Child, which is scary for any parent that knows what the truth is about that.....I could go on and on.)
Nine Principles to Believe In
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
By Glenn Beck
America, I want to talk straight to you now.
There is a lot of bad news out there. Our economy is tanking and does not show signs of improving. People are losing their jobs 500 million a month according to Nancy Pelosi and there are more cuts on the way.
People around the world are taking to the streets. Our government responds to problem with "bailouts." When you reach out to them you get no response while Ponzi scheme crooks get away with millions and tax cheats get promotions.
Terrorists are on the run, and you just want to keep your family safe.
It is enough to make you want to just give up!
But I am here to tell you something important: You are not alone, and if you believe in a majority of these nine principles then keep watching because I am going to prove it to you to.
1. America is good place, not perfect, but good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must try to be a better, more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and not a guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have. I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree or share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them. They answer to me.
If you believe in those things then I have a project for you. Believe me, this will be worth your while. I want you to take a picture of yourself — and e-mail it to me at email@example.com. I am going to ask you every day for the next two or three weeks.
Please, if you agree with these principles then help me fight for them.