Monday, February 16, 2009

Is a stick figure beautiful?

I saw this story on MSN today. It is about the "Top 10" models of the year. Well, you have to look past the UGLY clothes to see the models, but even still I don't really find these women all that appealing. Is this truly what society sees as beautiful? I'm not saying these girls are unattractive (I realize they have harsh makeup on, and scary designer clothes) I just don't see them as the look to strive for. Some of those women have cheekbones that might cut a person if they got too close. Good grief!

1 comment:

  1. I actually thought most of the dresses were rather pretty:0)
    I saw two articles somewhere?? online the other day; they were right next to each other. One was complaining about "toothpick thin models", and the other was making fun of Jessica Simpson's new "plumper" body. I'm thinking, make up your minds, folks. Is a normal sized body good or bad?

    ReplyDelete