Thursday, January 31, 2008

Zombie Mom

You should see me now....on second thought I guess not. Very scary. Very scary indeed. I got a good look at myself this morning as I stumbled into the bathroom and glanced in the mirror. AAAaaaaa! I even scared myself. How in the world can I go to bed with my hair all brushed out and looking nice and wake up with a rat's nest? What sort of strange metamorphosis occurs in the night that I am unaware of? I could be the lead in one of those zombie movies. I didn't get much sleep last night----and I need sleep! Don't you hate when you WANT to sleep but it just eludes you? Then you wake up looking like you've been run over by a truck. Good thing my students can overlook the zombie thing. They don't even flinch. They are a brave lot.

I suppose I need to grade the Social Studies tests. Even zombie moms have a job to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment