Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm not worried......really.

This week has had some obstacles to be sure, but for the most part it has been pretty good. Now, this always scares me a little bit, because I can't help but think if this week was good, what will next week be like? Can one have 2 good weeks in a row? Is that possible? Will the cosmos be out of alignment if that happens?

It's Friday. The coffee tastes really good today. The kids are all working--QUIETLY. They've done well on their tests this week. Scott and I have spent a lot of time laughing this week. I beat Scott in a game of Boggle this week. (Oh, and did that feel great!) I found a book I wanted at the store...it was the last one left and so I was excited to get it, I had lunch with some girlfriends from school, and I got several chores finished around the house. ( I love being able to check things off on my to do list.) All in all it has been a good week. Hopefully, I won't be struck my lightening next week or some other such thing. I'm not worried........really.

No comments:

Post a Comment