Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008. Can you believe it? Where does the time go? I wonder what events will happen this year? I know 2008 will be a busy year for my family.

Last night we watched the New Years show on FOX. I know some people think it would be neat to be in Times Square for New Years Eve. To each his own. I for one like the warm and cozy comfort of my house. Spoiled? Maybe. At least my toes weren't cold and my ears weren't freezing. One guy said that once people were corralled into the gated areas in Times Square they weren't allowed to even leave to go to the bathroom. ( I guess security reasons.) That would have been it for me. God gave me a bladder the size of a pea. I would have never made it. haha

I'm not going to do much today. I feel lazy. Although, I really do want to try out that new super duper mixer Scott got me for Christmas...maybe make some cookies from scratch. (No. My friends Betty Crocker and Duncan Hines will not be helping me!) Yea, like I need anymore cookies. How come everything good in life has to be fattening? Why can't carrots and lettuce be loaded with calories? I wouldn't mind abstaining from those.

No comments:

Post a Comment