Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cold Days And An Even Colder Kitchen Floor

My feet are freezing. I had to go get my pink fuzzy slippers. I'm currently at "my post". The desk that is in the kitchen....so I can keep a watchful eye on my home school kiddos and type my daily blog at the same time:)

My kitchen floor is pretty to look at...it is stone tile. Very durable. But very cold! In our new house we will have radiant heat in the floor and my toes will be so happy. Speaking of our new house, Scott is so excited to get things underway. Well, I am too but I'm going to be here and he's going to be the one in Ohio actually getting the beginning stuff taken care of. I have to say I'm so impressed with how he has designed the house. He has everything on computer (of course) and is going to have his plans printed out just like blue prints. He is something else. He has also been a huge help with getting me started in my new business. I could not ask for a more supportive husband. Last night I was looking at him all ga-ga with stars in my eyes. He gave me one of those side ways glances. I said, " I love you" and he told me he loved me too. I continued to stare at him. He looked at me again with a quizzical look on his face. I just gave him a big dopey grin. He probably thinks I've lost my mind ( although I assure him insanity does NOT run in my family). Oh well. I just love my husband......even if he does beat me practically every night at Boggle, and even if he does kick me sometimes in bed when he is dreaming (one night he must have been doing karate in his sleep with all the flailing around that was going on), and he does work diligently to create more piles of stuff for me to clean.....Even so, he still is the best guy around.

No comments:

Post a Comment