Saturday, January 5, 2008

24

Alright. I admit it. I am so hooked. Scott got me the sixth season of 24 for Christmas. I am enjoying watching it. I also have the entire 1-5 seasons. I tell Scott that Jack is "the man". The United States needs him...after all he can save the country in just 24 hours. The Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU) is a fast paced place to work. AND they also have really cool ring tones on their phones. I do wonder though, how all of the bombs, nukes, terrorist plots, drug cartels, and any other number of dastardly deeds go on in Los Angeles. Who knew? I guess that it is because Jack lives there.

With all my undying devotion to this show you can imagine that I am quite distraught over the writers strike, out in LOS ANGELES. Go figure. Everything happens out there. The new season of 24 was supposed to start the second week of January. Now it is put on indefinite hold. Ugh. Don't these writers know that we have a country to save?!

P.S. I'm adding a picture of "Jack". (also known in real life as Keifer Sutherland)

No comments:

Post a Comment