It is Thursday evening, 7:3o EST, at my house......and it is DEATHLY QUIET.
I am not used to this. I can't even really enjoy the quiet because I am so unnerved by it. My family has trained me that if it is this quiet, something must be going on. It makes me wonder. I have various scenarios playing in my mind right now. Scary ones.
I just heard scratching.
It's just me and the mice in the attic. I DO hear the furry little vermin up there. As for my other mouse on the loose in the house. Still haven't found him. He could be anywhere. Our house is like mouse heaven for hiding places. There is no telling where he is at...or if his near death experience in Joe's mouth the other day caused him to run for the hills. I hope he doesn't come back with a bunch of his extended family. Just sayin'.
- Survival Of The Fittest - Part 2 (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- One Shots: Not as quiet as it seems (massively.joystiq.com)
- Quiet Hour: You Need It (chicagonow.com)
- All very quiet in FX land (forexlive.com)
- Are We Looking At The Quiet Before The Storm For Banks? (businessinsider.com)
- Gadling's winter storm air travel survival guide (gadling.com)