Monday, January 10, 2011

And The Winner Is...



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by J. Star via Flickr"]Thank you everyone![/caption]


On December 10th I started a contest to see who could come up with a snappy, new title for my blog. A name that was fun, and would give my blog a little more pizazz. The winner is..... Ruth Webb. Her entry was "From Dawn 'til Dusk" . I liked the play on my name.

So, as I promised she will be receiving a thank you gift from me for her help in renaming my blog. I will be putting up my new blog title soon.

I'll be having more contests in the future. This was fun! Thank you to everyone that participated.

9 comments:

  1. I like the name but really YOUR MOM won? Can we say Nepotism! (I am a sore loser!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't help it....she had the catchy name. What can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.....I changed the name and now I've found that there is another blogger (not on Wordpress) that has the same title. I don't know if I like that. I will have to think about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn,
    What does this mean to me, the winner??? No thank you gift, I suspect! I guess I could rename my firstborn and come up with another good title to your blog!
    Seriously, I wouldn't go with "From Dawn 'til Dusk" now that you know there is another blog of the same name. Back to the old drawing board!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you guys think of "It Just Dawned On Me!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great minds think alike! I had just thought of that title and had fingers to keyboard when I saw your comment!
    Love, Mom

    P.S.Do you believe me???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was that my title? Which one did I submit? I definitely vote for the one I suggested!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this one Dawn..if anyone really knows what a thinker you are this would really fit..you have such great ideas..that just seem to dawn on you :) Miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like "It just Dawned on Me" but from "Dawn till Dusk" is great too. :)

    ReplyDelete