Friday, January 7, 2011

The Perfect Moment



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]The Beautiful Life[/caption]


Some days are better than others. Sometimes I feel as if life is flying by and I'm left standing there in the middle of the living room--wondering what in the world just happened. I'm sure you've all had days like that. Right?

On some evenings when everything is going as planned it is a beautiful moment to me. A lull in the storms of life. I have a wonderful dinner in the oven, the snow is falling gently outside, the light from the candles I keep in my front windows spills out onto the snowy ground, the kids are quietly working, my husband and I share a joke, I have everything checked off of my to do list for the day, I finally have time to just sit back and relax.....a beautiful moment in time....when everything is perfect.

If you are anything like me, you love those moments. They might be few and far between, but when they happen...well...they are just beautiful.

2 comments: