Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="293" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Logo of Kellogg's Kellogg's[/caption]


T-Today is a new chapter

H-Happiness is right in front of me.

A-Attitude is what makes it or breaks it

N-Near and Dear are my family

K-Kellogg's Cornflakes because I need them to make my yummy, hash brown casserole

S-Savior that makes all else possible

G-Growing and Learning new things every day

I-Independence in the country I live in and as an individual

V-Visiting Family and Friends

I- Influence on the next generation

N-Night time sky filled with breath taking stars

G- Gobs of food and a full stomach

Plenty to be thankful for. Some stuff that even seems weird. All of us have things to be thankful for, it's all a matter of perspective. Gratitude is all in how you look at it....or look for it.

Wishing you and those you love a very Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment