Friday, August 29, 2008

Little Bunnie Foo Foo

Awww....... When Scott and I were out at the house site yesterday we were walking around looking at what had been done. We walked back towards our van when Scott looked down and saw some teeny tiny little wriggling things in the grass. He told me to come look. I thought he was going to show me a snake or something. I slowly moved to where he was pointing.....and cautiously peered down into the cut grass. Lo and behold there were four little babies. I'm pretty sure they are baby rabbits. They are getting their fur, but their eyes aren't opened yet. They were so cute. Longer ears, and longer hind legs.....that is why I'm pretty sure they are rabbits. We didn't see mama bunny anywhere around. We didn't touch them as we didn't want to leave our scent on them.....but they were just so cute. They were well hidden in the grass, and I hope no wild animals find them. I hope mama comes back and feeds them. They were making sucking motions with their little mouths....like they were hungry. When we head back to the house site today to watch the concrete being poured, I'm going to go check on "our babies".

No comments:

Post a Comment