Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bigfoot On Ice

I was watching the news this morning when I saw a story about some men (aka "Bigfoot Hunters") that shot Bigfoot and now have him on ice in a freezer. They showed pictures of this big furry man-like thing in a freezer. Hmm.... Hoax? Or for real? Wouldn't that be a hoot if after all these years of people discussing the Bigfoot legend that there really is a furry man-like creature that roams around the mountainous parts of our great country? They are supposedly going to have him scientifically checked out later this week. Interesting.....yet, I am skeptical. It's one of those things that I'd have to be there...and touch it to believe it. Hmmm.....again. Isn't it kind of fun to think about though? Who wouldn't want a big, scary furry creature running around in the woods?
I was watching something the other day on cable about snakes. Now, I must admit I've NEVER been a fan of the reptilian family. Sorry to the snake lovers out there----but hey, I think they are scary and why anyone would want one for a pet is beyond me.....it's not like you can pet and cuddle a snake....but to each his own. So anyway, they showed footage of this HUGE python snake. It was so thick it hardly even looked snake like. Since I'm speaking of "legends" today, I wonder if the Loch Ness Monster isn't some monstrous snake? I know Scotland has mostly cooler climates, but maybe this snake is like some sort of freaky mutant or something. Hey, I'm just saying......I'm no scientist, I'm just free thinking here.
Yesterday on FOX they had a story about the Chupokabra (I don't think I spelled that correctly). The monster dog-like thing that roams around and sucks the blood of goats. (or maybe anyone else that happens upon him) Someone killed it. (or at least one of them) It looked weird if you ask me. I know you didn't really ask, but since when has that ever stopped me from "offering" my opinion? Some mutant dog? Yet another legend.......
Anyone going to Romania anytime soon? I'd really like to know if Dracula exists. I'll pay you a pretty penny if you can get some good video footage. None of that grainy stuff either. That doesn't count. No second hand accounts either. That won't work. You'd actually have to sit down and do a for real interview with Dracula. Tell him we could make him a celebrity, maybe do a little reality TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment