Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Dizzy Blonde

No, I'm not slamming blondes. (As I am one you know.) I really mean dizzy. I woke up this morning and literally stumbled out of bed. I was so dizzy and I don't know why. I thought a little breakfast might help if it was a blood sugar issue. Breakfast didn't really help all that much. I don't know what my deal is this morning. All I know is that I look really pathetic this morning. (the look of someone who did not sleep very well) Not my usual perky self. :) Of course, my kids don't understand that there can be days when mom doesn't feel at her best. I don't think that they know that mom is indeed human....and she can have bad days too. I'm supposed to be indestruct-o mom...able to leap laundry baskets in a single bound, able to scale obstacle courses of kids junk without losing a step, and be able to whip together a nutritious dinner out of whatever happens to be in the refrigerator. Sometimes even Super Mom has days where she is hit by the Kryponite. (come on...you know the thing that deters Superman.....don't you all read comics?)

No comments:

Post a Comment