Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Made It!

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday...I so was busy!Brittany and I had a challenge to see who could make the most "last day of the month" sales for our Arbonne business. It was challenging, but fun! I made the level of District Manager! It is official today. (funny isn't it that my first day of DM is on April Fools Day----please no comments from the peanut gallery!) I'm really psyched up over it. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Special Education. I loved working with children and was grateful to have the opportunity to teach....but I have to say that I'm now learning a lot about the business world and how it works. I could not have chosen a better company to partner with. Arbonne is a GREAT company to work for. I get to meet new people, make some new friends, have fun parties, introduce people to Arbonne's wonderful products AND the company compensates me well for my effort. It is a win-win situation.

By the way, I'm glad I had such a good day yesterday. It helped me to feel better after my terrible day on Sunday. (the smash and grab car break in) I got my car window replaced yesterday morning. The employees at the auto shop could not believe that thieves would smash into people's cars in a church parking lot during the worship service. Well, I said, they do and they did. I got to thinking about that yesterday while I was waiting for the repair. Obviously there are people out there that have such little (or no) conscience that it means nothing to them to have stolen someone else's hard earned property. They place very little (if any) value on what is right. To me, that is just so sad. These types of people can never truly be happy. They can't look in the mirror each day and be proud of their accomplishments or anything good they've done....they are just surviving. It's just plain sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment