Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Hate A Cold

My head is stopped up. My nose is stuffed up and I can't breathe! Okay, so I guess I can breathe or I'd be dead, right? But you know what I mean. I can't breathe as well. I don't like breathing through my mouth....I don't fully appreciate that nose of mine, until it's stuffed up and unusable! You'd think all this sneezing that I'm doing would unblock the stuffiness, but that would be a big NO. Sneezing can be dangerous....especially, when one is driving down a main highway at rush hour, with lots of traffic and a big sneeze happens. (Don't look at me! I didn't say that it was me...hypothetically people!) Now, I don't know about you but I can't sneeze with my eyes open. Even if it's a split second, I have to close my eyes. That is okay unless one is very close to the car in front of them. Hope a car doesn't stop while my eyes are closed!! I mean I guess it's alright... law enforcement can't really ban sneezers from driving, can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment