Thursday, April 3, 2008

House Plans

Scott got our house plans in. The man who drew up our plans (from Scott's drawings) did a great job. Wow, is all I have to say. I can't wait to get this building up! It is pretty exciting stuff. We will have plenty of space. I cannot wait!!! We are considering a game room like my sister has at her house. Why waste all that upstairs space under the eaves of the roof? It would be a nice place for my son's air hockey table and maybe a new ping pong table. Each step makes the whole house building adventure even more exciting. Everyone is chomping at the bit to get it started....if only the Ohio weather would cooperate! We really want to break ground THIS MONTH, so that we can get into the house before that same Ohio weather gets too cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment