Monday, April 21, 2008

I Have a Wish...

I really wish there was a way that I could let more people know about the opportunity that Arbonne offers. Yes, Arbonne has these wonderful skincare products, yes they have vitamins that are full of the nutrition that we all need, yes they have a beautiful color line, and yes they have recently created an awesome spa line.  All these things are great and I'm so thankful to Arbonne for their safe, pure and beneficial products.....BUT I'd really love to be able to reach out to more ladies that are looking for the OPPORTUNITY. This is a really great company to partner with, especially for women.  This is the type of career that one can make an extra few hundred dollars a month working part time or several thousand dollars a month as a full time business. It all depends on what someone wants for herself.  The possibilities are endless. I have truly been amazed at how helpful and encouraging the ladies of Arbonne actually are. They WANT to see me succeed. My success MATTERS to them. It is very unusual to see that kind of thing in corporate America. That is what makes Arbonne so unique.

I remember one day reading some Arbonne success stories and one of the ladies said, "if I continue to do what I've always done, then I'll always get what I always got." That's so true. If everything in your life is going well and you are happy with it, then that is GREAT!  You are indeed blessed...But if you wish you didn't have to trade your time for money at a job that you don't really enjoy, or you wish you had more flexible hours so you could be there for your children, or you long to not worry about how bills are going to be paid this month....then maybe you should consider Arbonne. Look down the road and into your future. What is your life going to be like a year from now?  5 years from now? 10?  Are you content with what you see? Like I've mentioned before so many people have dreams that are never realized, their dreams are tucked away and then slowly forgotten.....only to be dusted off every now and then. Dreams that were once so vibrant begin to fade.

For me, when I first considered the Arbonne opportunity I thought to myself, "What is my plan B?"  If life circumstances changed for me, would I be ready? It gave me food for thought.

If anyone is reading this blog today and what I've said has struck a nerve with you, why don't you send me a comment? I'd love to talk with you.....and who knows it could make all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Must you do home shows? Can you operate as a catalog sales person only? What does a person earn? Is it a percentage of sales? Must you stock items so you have them for your customers?

    Lots of questions!

    ReplyDelete